Welcome to ByteHaven - home to professional website development. If you are interested in creating or revitalising a website, you've come to a good place. A website is one of the most cost-effective marketing tools in today's world but to make it work well can be more of a challenge than many people realise.
Why is a website important?
- You can be found - the Internet is often the first place people turn to when they are looking for something - information, services, goods
- Professionalism - for many businesses a website can say a lot about how well run a business is - absence of a website could make potential clients doubt the credibility of a business
Why a good website is important
- You want to be easily found - Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) - this refers to the wide range of actions applied both to the site itself (page optimisation) and beyond the site (off-page optimisation) that help achieve optimum page rankings and that make your site easier to find by your potential clients
- Visually attractive - a well designed site can give a good first impression and help keep your visitors returning
- Usability - it is important that once a visitor has found your site, they can easily find what they want
- Accessibility - with very few exceptions, your site needs to be usable by people with a range of visual and manipulation impairments
- Standards compliant - a standards compliant site can be more efficiently indexed by search engines (ie it helps optimise search results), aids accessibility, is likely to be faster for your visitors and to be easier to maintain.
How do you achieve a good website?
Start by contacting us on 0800 0 806 796 (or 01983 759744 or 0781 800 6472). You might like to check out our portfolio.